Manage episode 308102339 series 2390352
Today we are going to explain the steps we would take if we were starting a lead generation agency from scratch, using nothing but outbound to get our first clients in the door. Enjoy!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to find out what market needs at the moment
- How to pick the niche to service
- What kind of campaign we should use first to pick “low hanging fruits”
- The importance of social proof for winning a prospect’s attention
- How to put your processes in place and polish them so they work seamlessly
- How to organize your agency in order to scale
If you are an agency looking to grow, we highly recommend using the right tools. Our https://course.quickmail.io/ is an organized brain dump on how to run effective cold email campaigns. Check it out and happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack