Manage episode 376301842 series 2808607
Episode 136: Social Media Boundaries and the Anxiety Around Social Media
Welcome to episode 136 of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to talk about social media boundaries and the anxiety around social media with Lauren Litt of Lil Shameless Plug.
In our one-hundred-and-thirty-sixth episode you’ll learn:
- How to handle your anxiety when it comes to the stress of social media
- How to deal with negativity on social media
- Why you should have a plan in place when someone leaves a negative comment
- How to take a break from social media when you need it
About our Guest:
Lauren Litt is the owner and lead Social Media Manager at Lil Shameless Plug, a social media management company dedicated to the curation and creation of quality content. If you don’t like social media but know you need it for your business Lauren can help you create a masterful social media plan.
Since opening, Lil Shameless Plug has had the pleasure of working with a variety of independent entrepreneurs, brick and mortars, coaches and even an Oscar Qualifying Film Festival! Lauren now lives in Portland, OR with her hubby and 2 fur babies.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- @Lauren.Litt on Instagram
- @LilShamelessPlug on Facebook
- Lauren Litt on LinkedIn
- Lil Shameless Plug on YouTube
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”