Manage episode 377587243 series 2808607
Episode 138: How to Craft a Successful Sales Email Sequence
Welcome to episode 138 of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to talk about how to craft a successful email sales sequence with Sarah Noel Block of Tiny Marketing.
In our one-hundred-and-thirty-eighth episode you’ll learn:
- About how she works with clients using her Mad Lib Workshops with Internal Company Stakeholders
- The importance of your sales email sequence and how it ties into your email welcome sequence and nurture email sequence
- Some of Sarah’s real copy from her real clients on how to overcome objections
- How often you should be sending sales emails including cadence and how seasonality comes into play
- Tips to not sound salesly
- How to leverage a countdown timer and best practices on limited-time offers
- The tech she uses to properly set up her sales sequences
About our Guest:
Sarah Noel Block is an inbound marketing expert who focuses on an education-based approach to marketing for SMBs and solopreneurs. Her approach to marketing systems makes it easy for tiny teams to have a big impact. She works with businesses in two ways: 1) marketing education and products for small businesses and 2) strategy and executing content marketing and inbound funnels for SMBs.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Tiny Marketing by Sarah Noel Block
- Sarah Noel Block on Facebook
- @sarahnoelblock on Twitter
- @sarahnoelblock on Instagram
- @sarahnoelblock on YouTube
- Tiny Marketing on LinkedIn
- Avoid Content Burnout With Core Content On-Demand Webinar
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”