We discuss football. And wear blazers. Usually at the same time. Men in Blazers is driven by the belief that Soccer is America’s Sport of the Future. As it has been since 1972.
Manage episode 295464185 series 2138947
โดย Tom Mura: Soccer Coach, Skills Director, Co-Owner WORLD CLASS COACHING and Blogger, Tom Mura: Soccer Coach, Skills Director, and Co-Owner WORLD CLASS COACHING และถูกค้นพบโดย Player FM และชุมชนของเรา -- ลิขสิทธิ์นี้เป็นของผู้เผยแพร่ ไม่ใช่ Player FM โดยมีการสตรีมเสียงโดยตรงจากเซิร์ฟเวอร์ผู้เผยแพร่ กดปุ่มติดตามเพื่อติดตามการอัพเดทใน Player FM หรือวาง URL ฟีดนี้ไปยังแอพพอดคาสท์อื่น
Twitter: Yael_Averbuch, TechneFutbol
Instagram: yaelaverbuch, technefutbol
10% off Promo Code: COACHINGSOCCERWEEKLY10
10% 0ff Promo Code: CSW21
Today I’m joined by Yael Averbuch . Yeal is a two time NCAA Women’s College Cup champion, USA national team member, played in the UEFA Women’s Champions League and also founder of techne.
- How did you get involved in soccer growing up?
- What was the women’s youth game? did you play on any boys teams?
- How was the transition and gap like from the youth game to UNC?
- What were you able to take away from your time at UNC?
- What was your favorite drill, activity or game at UNC?
- How was the transition from UNC to the professional game?
- What was the biggest difference playing pro in the north America vs Europe?
- What was your favorite drill, activity or game at the pro level?
- You’ve been part of some of the best team cultures in soccer what 3 pieces of advice can you give coaches who are looking to build great team culture?
- For those that haven’t heard of techne can you tell us a little about the app
- What are some new changes from the last time you were on the show