Manage episode 298698903 series 2940691
Stephanie Heinz has experienced CLAIMED from both sides — she joined as a client and through her own journey, grew almost organically into her current role as head coach of this powerful group coaching program.
Stephanie's transformation began with a breakdown of polarity within her relationship. From a place of feeling "just so crazy and all over the place emotionally," she decided to focus on herself and do the work. She invested in the program, fully embraced the practice of Feminine Embodiment, and soon started experiencing life-changing shifts — not just in her relationship, but in her career as well.
"I go through my day much more happy, relaxed, calm... and with a security, a knowing, and an inner compass that I didn't really have before."
As head coach of CLAIMED, she now leads other women through their journey. She considers it an honor to guide women toward rediscovering their femininity, attracting their committed masculine men, or reestablishing the polarity within their relationships.
Join us for a powerful discussion about what goes on behind the scenes and what makes the CLAIMED approach so unique. Here are the details of this episode:
- Before/After CLAIMED: from being completely in her masculine, working 70-80 hours a week, poor communication & emotional turmoil in her relationship to finding the language to understand what was going wrong, stepping more fully into her feminine & rediscovering happiness and healthy polarity in her relationship.
- Feminine Embodiment as a powerful tool to navigate our inner & outer lives as feminine essence women
- The richness of the CLAIMED client community, a place where truly amazing women hold space for one another
- How we practice integrity as coaches walking alongside women in the program versus pretending to be "gurus" in the often "dirty" industry of dating & relationships
- The "rock-solid," "inarguable" magic that happens when we commit, show up & are present
- And a lot more...
- How to Release Stuck Energy, Thoughts & Emotions and Attract Your Masculine Man: A Daily Feminine Movement Practice
- How the Claimed Group Coaching Program is Different & Why it Actually Works
- “Women don’t know what they want because they are not connected to their body” – Stephanie’s Success Story
P.S. Sign up for the free, exclusive training from me on How to Start Attracting Committed Masculine Men By Releasing Control & Letting Him Lead to find out:
- The #1 reason successful women are still single and can’t attract a committed masculine man (hint: it’s not what you think)
- How to break through the patterns of attracting unavailable or feminine men and find your blind spot so you start attracting the men you want
- How to master the art of feminine/masculine polarity so you start feeling taken care of, claimed, and finally be able to let go of control
- How to get out of the “get the guy” mindset and instead move into your full feminine self and have the guy get you
- Uncover The Lie of Female Success that’s keeping you stuck, exhausted, and unfulfilled (in masculine energy all the time) so you can start living in freedom & joy
- And much more…
Sign up at girlskill.com/webinar