Manage episode 271863621 series 2572847
Podcast Transcript coming soon.
Laci Culbreth Assistant Principal of Lower School
Due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, many schools have transitioned to remote learning or hybrid learning. For learners with ADHD, there are many changes that can make it difficult to succeed at home. Parents and teachers are discovering new ways to help students learn to the best of their abilities. Laci Culbreth discusses the difficulties of ADHD symptoms while learning from home and talks about her experience as a teacher. She provides suggestions for parents on how to help their children with ADHD at home. She also discusses strategies teachers can use to increase support for students with ADHD through remote learning.
- Learn strategies for parents on helping children with ADHD at-home learning
- Learn strategies for making work manageable for ADHD learners
- Identify ADHD symptoms that can impact a student while learning from home
- Learn strategies and tools for teachers to help students and parents through remote learning
- Understand how accommodations can be implemented remotely