Manage episode 278966329 series 2572847
Are you an adult struggling in more than one area of your life? People with ADHD often struggle with managing everyday responsibilities and, sometimes, relationship problems as well. Learn more about adult ADHD in this podcast and find out if an evaluation is what you might need.
CHADD’s Health Information Specialist, Alondra Perez, discusses different struggles that adults with ADHD face. She also talks about how to overcome common struggles with getting an evaluation and provides information on the diagnostic process and strategies for getting an evaluation.
- Learn about common struggles for adults with ADHD.
- Gain knowledge of appropriate professionals that can evaluate and diagnose ADHD.
- Learn about the cost of evaluations and different options for covering costs.
- Learn about the different options for finding a professional in your area.
- Gain suggestions on how to prepare for an ADHD evaluation.