Manage episode 304388790 series 1272423
In this episode, Mike and Jody talk about how to overcome your fear of sales and why sales isn’t scary.
- Things are scary when they are unknown or uncertain
- Tools can be used to improve the likelihood of success. Ex: Catalyst Sale Account Plan, Catalyst Sale Call Plan, Catalyst Sale Territory Plan.
- Have a list of desired next steps to help limit the uncertainty.
- Once you start doing it, you start to get more comfortable.
- Taking in your environment and knowing what things should feel like, you can overcome some of those fears.
- Having someone who has gone through the path share their experience is good. However, that doesn’t take the place of the personal experience that you will need to gain to overcome your fears.
- Guideposts can help keep you moving toward the objective. But, at some point, you need to get rid of the rails.
- Do the work!
This Episode of The Catalyst Sale Podcast was brought to you by the Catalyst Sale G.A.M.E. Plan - www.catalystsale.com/gameplan
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource (this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share your work with us via Twitter or email@example.com
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale course - self directed. Find our courses here