I discuss a variety of topics in both the natural and social sciences, exploring the many fascinating insights that the scientific method yields about the world around us.
Manage episode 245023439 series 52378
This episode is an interview with Dr. Michael Graziano, author of Rethinking Consciousness: A Scientific Theory of Subjective Experience. We discuss how his Attention Schema Theory compliments several current theories and how it answers the question of how the brain generates subjective experience ("qualia"). Links and References:
- Please visit http://brainsciencepodcast.com for references and episode transcripts.
- Please complete a brief audience survey.
- Send email to email@example.com or post voice feedback at http://speakpipe.com/docartemis.
- To win an Amazon gift certificate: post a review of Brain Science in iTunes and send me a screenshot.
- Learn about Premium Content at http://brainsciencepodcast.com/donations
- Learn about Dr. Campbell's new coaching efforts at http://brainsciencepodcast.com/coaching
- Sign up for the free Brain Science Newsletter to get show notes automatically every month.
- Check out the free Brain Science Mobile app for iOS, Android, and Windows.