Manage episode 293989869 series 1984586
Snacks and desserts are the downfalls of many a dieter. When you get hungry between meals you want something to snack on. Preferably something other than a carrot or a celery stick. What you grab at that time may not only affect your weight. It may affect your overall health for years to come. Snacks and desserts can be the most unhealthy foods you consume if you don’t choose healthy ones. In this episode, Dr. Nedd will cover:
- What a snack is and what are the different categories.
- The snacks you should definitely avoid.
- A list of healthy snacks and where you can find them.
- The categories of desserts including the ones that don’t have any healthy choices.
- Healthier desserts and where you can buy them or find recipes to make them.
- Options for making your own healthier desserts or snacks.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755