Building on the belief that a deeper understanding of the natural world enriches all of our lives, host Steven Rinella brings an in-depth and relevant look at all outdoor topics including hunting, fishing, nature, conservation, and wild foods. Filled with humor, irreverence, and things that will surprise the hell out of you, each episode welcomes a diverse group of guests who add their own expertise to the vast world of the outdoors. Part of The MeatEater Podcast Network.
Manage episode 340366940 series 2385359
- Many asked to hear more of Garnett’s stories, so we invited him back.
- Bad Lee has some kind of KRUD ???? says Hal
- Many times, deer hear or see something and just want to get out of the way.
- There are 1000 things to be negative about, but you have to know you will see one!
- Every day you are in the woods and hunt big woods style you will be within an eye shot of a big buck
- Your job is to see him first.
- Many want to get in the woods in the “Twilighties” but if you can’t see in the shadows, you can’t see the deer
- When you cut off a deer yard you are just bunching more deer into a smaller area.
- Tipping Firs???
- Pay attention to the woods around you and take note of your surroundings.
- Don’t forget to use the discount code for your onX membership. Go to on onxmaps.com and enter discount code bwb for 20% discount. Please keep important feedback. Please use the link below. The Big Woods Team… https://www.bigwoodsbucks.com/Contact