Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on September 15, 2021 02:11 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 298813746 series 2713647
Today we’re talking about fostering long-term relationships to create deals for now and years to come. Ruben Kanya gives us his best tips for making genuine connections to create an inventory for himself. He talks about his approach to finding deals, his follow-up process for getting straightforward answers, and how to be more effective in your outreach.
Ruben Kanya Real Estate Background:
- Full time Business Analyst, Licensed Realtor, and Director of Invested Talent
- 5 years of real estate investing experience
- Helps investors find large apartments
- Followed the Joe Fairless model in creating a thought leadership group
- Based in Atlanta, GA
- Say hi to him at: www.experimentrealestate.com
Best Ever Book: The Millionaire Fastlane