Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on September 21, 2021 18:11 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 296844250 series 2713647
After purchasing his first single family investment property in college, Sam Silverman continued to purchase 8 single family homes, and ultimately moved on to syndication. In this episode, we learn about Sam’s top 4 criteria for qualifying investments, how he uses his past experiences to raise capital, and his best piece of advice for new syndicators.
Sam Silverman Real Estate Background:
- VP of Sales at a tech company
- 3 years experience (1 in single family then the next 2 have been all multi family syndication and self storage)
- 12 syndications (2614 units), 4 single family houses then another 132 units active under contract
- Based in Tampa, FL
- Say hi to him at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samuelsilverman3/
- Best Ever Book: The Art of Winning and Losing