MGoBlog's channel featuring the very professional, very visual, podcast with Brian Cook, Seth Fisher, Ace Anbender, and David Nasternak, plus The Teams history podcast with Seth and Dr. Sap, The Ace Pod, The Michigan Hockeycast, the MGoBlog Roundtable on WTKA.
Manage episode 298437292 series 2391407
Steven Lassan and Braden Gall talk college football.
- Texas, OU leave: Is it good for college football?
- When will all of this happen?
- The concerning value of the Hateful 8
- What are the Big 12's options?
- Stick together? Go it alone?
- What should the Big Ten, ACC do to counter?
- A B1G/Pac-12 scheduling alliance in the works
- What happens to the AAC and rest of G5?
- Which teams fit the best where?
- Our predictions on what happens
- Our fantasy land dream world scenarios!