Manage episode 336086616 series 1409924
Stay on top of the newest productivity trends like the Metaverse, how SpaceX is changing the way we work, and important Apple software updates.
Other topics we’re going over:
- What is the point of a 3rd party password manager in 2022?
- The true “Work from Anywhere” might be coming
- Why we think “real life” is going to be the next big productivity trend
Thanks to Gusto. Get 3 months free when you run your first Payroll at gusto.com/tps.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/415.
- What new tech is grabbing Thanh’s attention? [10:40]
- What does Brooks think about password managers in 2022? [13:54]
- Who does Thanh know that is constantly working on the go? [27:25]
- What is the third topic of the day? [30:18]
- Action step you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [37:51]
- Mark’s Big-Ass Keto Salad
- Refurbished Apple Products
- Book: Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success by Adam Grant
- WWDC/iOS16/macOS Ventura
- ClickUp 3.0
- ClickUp 3.0 (YouTube)
- Alfred 5 Early Access
- Google Password Manager Upgrade Announcement
- Article: The True “Work From Anywhere” Might Be Coming
- What’s Your Plan? Student Procrastination & Productivity w/ Leslie Josel (TPS385)
- Time Timer
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Google, or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!