Manage episode 302709994 series 2638418
Join Cindy Watson as she interviews veteran investment banker and strategy consultant, Tej Brahmbhatt, to discuss the Art of Business Negotiation, Sales, Client & Portfolio Development.
- How Tej negotiated his mindset to go from a minimum wage cold caller to a founding partner of a multi-billion $ leading financial corporation
- The importance of emotional intelligence generally and in negotiations in particular
- Hot top tips on the art of negotiating sales
- What role preparation plays in negotiation and the most important elements of preparation
- Advice for negotiating with bullies or people with more power
- Key reasons negotiations fail?
- Tips for women negotiating in business
To learn more about Tej, please review his namesake website tejbrahmbhatt.com
You can find all his social media handles: @tejtakeaways
For help or a consultation:
DM or text the word Sales or Business Strategy: https://www.instagram.com/tejtakeaways/
Also, make sure to check out the Clubhouse club, Negotiation, where Cindy & Tej both co-moderate with other negotiation masters.
Make sure to join our Women on purpose community at https://www.facebook.com/womenonpurposecommunity/