Manage episode 307562234 series 83461
For the complete show notes and full transcript, please go to the website:
ABOUT TODAY’S EPISODE
It’s normal for children to feel some fear at night, whether they are alone in their room or share with a sibling. Nighttime can make anyone feel vulnerable, especially when you’re 7-years-old and have an active imagination. The child's fear may arise from being in the dark feeling anxiety about being away from mom and dad for a few hours or simply from feeling alone after being with people all day.
In this episode, I share both aromatherapy and non-aromatherapy tools and recommendations that can help reduce your child’s fear at night so that they - and their caregivers – can get a good night’s rest.
I love sharing my 30+ years of aromatic experience and knowledge with you through my podcast. You'll find personal stories, tutorials humor and inspiration in a warm and friendly manner. It's my hope that you will feel inspired to explore essential oils deeper after listening and explore what is possible for health and well-being when you include aromatherapy into your life.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Reasons for Nighttime Fear in Children
- Aromatic Tools and Practical Recommendations for Making the Child Feel Safe
- 3 Recipes for Encouraging Children to Feel Safe and Sleepy
(Recipes can be found in the Show Notes - AromaticWisdomInstitute.com/050)
- Smell My Life segment, I share how I damaged a piece of high-end furniture with essential oil.
- Ask Liz segment in which I answer a listeners question about aromatherapy
RESOURCES and LINKS
- Sleep Wellness Coach
- Listen: AWP Episode 16 Creating a Sacred Space with Essential Oils
- Read: Smudging with Sweetgrass and Sage Hydrosols
- If you’d like me to talk about a specific issue, essential oil or anything else, please ask and I'll do my best to answer quickly. I may even read your question on the air (with your permission) Write to me here: AromaticWisdomInstitute.com/contact
Be Happy, Be Well
❤️ If you enjoy this podcast, feel free to Buy Liz a Coffee ❤️