ARCHITECTING Podcast - Career + Lifestyle Mentoring for Architects looking to move beyond overwhelm and make a difference through design
Your Career is Costing too Much
Manage episode 329485947 series 2923058
Feeling resigned that your life and work are as good as they can get? I'm here to sound the alarm! The cost of that "good enough" life is one you can't afford. This episode will help you see the extravagant waste of resources (time, energy, money) living a status quo life really is.
- Your dream life is possible if you are willing to commit to a continuous improvement process.
- Raise your consciousness to what's possible instead of letting fears and limitations run the show.
- When you create a strong center point of feeling great about your life, you attract high energy people and experiences into it.
- Staying stuck comes with way too high a price.
- Being in the present instead of limiting yourself by the past or worrying about the future.
- You write the story of your life based on how you feel in every moment.
- Energy comes from doing what you love.
Get Career Crisis
Join the architecting community:
2:00 PM EST 3rd Sundays- Critical Conversations- A raw look at the state of our profession
9:00 AM EST Mondays- Architects as Healers: Buildings as Medicine
Learn more and connect architectingpodcast.com