Manage episode 345613523 series 2360721
Today, it's just me. I'm discussing a metaphor I've been sharing for years in my workshops, but somehow haven't brought to the podcast yet. It's a way to pay more attention to the things that are going smoothly, rather than the things that are getting in the way and causing trouble. It's an important skill to develop, so we can reinforce the things we want, and have a better outlook on our lives. And it's especially critical with ADHD in the mix.
- November 1st– I'll be doing a live webinar for ADDitude on how teachers and parents can help lonely teenagers who are dealing with peer rejection.
- November 7th– I’m part of the Putting Mama First Virtual Summit where I’ll be talking about why setting boundaries is part of self-care, and how to set them.
- November 7th– I’m also part of the See Beyond ADHD Virtual Summit. This one is a more free ranging interview where I talk about everything from the foundations of ADHD management, to homeschooling, to why we should give ourselves more credit.
- November 17th– I’ll be at the International Conference on ADHD in Texas sharing a workshop on for ADHD professionals on how to be a good podcast guest.
- November 18th– I’ll still be at the ADHD conference, and I’ll be hosting a panel of ADHD influencers featuring Jessica McCabe, René Brooks, John Hazelwood, and Dani Donovan.
- December 3rd - I'm on a panel at the board gaming convention, PAX Unplugged in Philly, talking about the relationships between ADHD and Dungeons and Dragons.
ADHD Essentials Links:
- Learn about & Register for the The ADHD Essentials Online Parent Coaching Groups
- Join Our Facebook Community
- Check out the ADHD Essentials Homepage
- Contact Brendan at brendan@ADHDessentials.com
ADHD reWired Podcast Network Plugs: