Manage episode 347303435 series 2287891
Sometimes we just need a quick "Oh yeah, I forgot about that..." helpful thought to get us through those times we're caught in a negative spiral.
Other times, we need a tangible action step.
As we wrap up the serious where I cover my own journey feeling stressed AF (from a facial fracture!) this episode will cover a mix of both the tangible plus the reminders.
Welcome to Season 3!
In this special edition season - you'll hear a story of a life changing traumatic injury yours truly went through....plus some lessons I learned - and what all actors can learn - in the process of setbacks and recovery…
This week - we'll cover my doctor visits following a facial fracture, the fears that I had, and what actors can take away during those times you’re overcome with stress.
In this episode, you'll hear...
- #TonyTip of the day - Why it’s a good thing to be unrealistic
- The weird thing our brains do every time we’re stressed AF (that doesn’t help at all…)
- A trick you can try anytime you start to freak out about your acting career
- What to know about your body (that we tend to forget/not know)
- An important question all actors should ask themselves about their careers
- How to be intentional with the content we consume (and how it can help us move our careers forward)
- Secrets to Success Podcast - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-secret-to-success-with-cj-karl-jemal-eric-thomas/id844102142
- Adrianne Haslet - Boston Marathon bombing survivor: https://www.instagram.com/adriannehaslet/
- Book a free intro mindset call with me: https://tonyrossi.as.me/freecoachingcall
- This is BS - 3 things actors get to quit making you stressed AF (no matter what your peers say…. www.tonyrossicoaching.com/stress
- Actor Problems Facebook Group - www.facebook.com/groups/actorproblems
Are you an actor stressed AF?? (me too...)
- Are you on the actor self-care newsletter?? www.tonyrossicoaching.com
- Wanna coach with me?
Are we social media friends??