Manage episode 359289834 series 2872972
In this week's episode, we learn the story of Trent Crawford. At age 27, Trent was involved in a hunting accident where he fell from a tree and broke his back leaving him partially paralyzed from the waist down with little hope of walking again. He didn't let his paralysis stop him from living his best life. He walks, is a husband and father, and lives life on his terms. He has a great story of overcoming.
- Sometimes you just have to deal with what life throws at you.
- If you can overcome the tough problems, everyday problems are easy.
- In overcoming adversity, it helps to have a great attitude.
- Someone always has it worse than you do.
- There is no substitution for hard work.
- To get through tough times, know yourself and know what motivates you.
- It's okay to rely on others for help to get you back on your feet.
This episode was made possible by: Hand Arendall Harrison Sale
Buy Rod's Book "Get Back Up" >>> Buy Here