EP197: My Worst Deal in Real Estate
Manage episode 345845779 series 2965562
If you listened to the previous episode where I made $70k on a deal, today is about how I lost more than that amount back to back in fix-and-flips. Check out this episode to know why you must always do your due diligence and select profitable deals!
Key takeaways to listen for
- The difference between split-level and split-foyer homes
- Why short-term pain in losing money is better than its counterpart
Resources mentioned in this episode
YouTube Video: MY WORST REAL ESTATE DEAL EVER! 😩
Connect with Us
To learn more about partnering with us, visit our website at https://javierhinojo.com/ and www.allstatescapitalgroup.com, or send an email to email@example.com.
Sign up to get our Free Apartment Due Diligence Checklist Template and Multifamily Calculator by visiting https://javierhinojo.com/free-tools/.
To join Javier’s Mastermind, go to https://javierhinojo.com/mastermind/ and to apply to his BDB Mastermind, see https://javierhinojo.com/mastermind/#apply_form and answer the form.
Follow Me on Social Media
- Facebook: Javier A Hinojo Jr.
- Facebook Group: Billion Dollar Multifamily and Commercial Real Estate
- YouTube Channel: Javier Hinojo
- Instagram: @javierhinojojr
- TikTok: @javierhinojojr
- Twitter: @JavierHinojoJr