EP176: The Challenging and Rewarding Process of Starting a Real Estate Business with Sam Primm
Manage episode 338368237 series 2965562
Tap into this episode as we have Sam Primm talk about his introduction to the world of real estate and his transition from being a W2 job worker to an investor. Follow along to find out why you should avoid working alone, how to structure your portfolio, and how to utilize the money from your private lenders wisely. Stay tuned!
Key takeaways to listen for
- The top reason why most people encounter failures
- How setting big dreams can lead to a bigger success
- An overview of multiple niches and how to nail them
- Why you need to invest and connect with an effective coach
About Sam Primm
Sam Primm was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. His childhood consisted of playing sports and hanging out with friends and family. His father was an engineer, and his mother was a teacher. He went to college and got his MBA in Marketing. After college, he got a job working for a local construction equipment dealer, and shortly after that he married his high-school sweetheart. He enjoyed his job and was making very good money but struggled to satisfy the vision he had for his life, which was having a positive impact on others and creating enough wealth to support generations to come.
He has always had an entrepreneurial itch and was looking to scratch it. He started to invest in real estate on the side with his best friend, Lucas. The goal was to create something special, but they did not know exactly what that meant… yet!
Connect with Sam
- Youtube: SamFasterFreedom
- Facebook: FasterFreedom
- Instagram: @samfasterfreedom
- Twitter: @FasterFreedom
- TikTok: @samfasterfreedom
- Podcast: Ordinary Guys Extraordinary Wealth Podcast
Connect with Us
To learn more about partnering with us, visit our website at https://javierhinojo.com/ and www.allstatescapitalgroup.com, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to get our Free Apartment Due Diligence Checklist Template and Multifamily Calculator by visiting https://javierhinojo.com/free-tools/.
To join Javier’s Mastermind, go to https://javierhinojo.com/mastermind/ and to apply to his BDB Mastermind, see https://javierhinojo.com/mastermind/#apply_form and answer the form.
Follow Me on Social Media
- Facebook: Javier A Hinojo Jr.
- Facebook Group: Billion Dollar Multifamily and Commercial Real Estate
- YouTube Channel: Javier Hinojo
- Instagram: @javierhinojojr
- TikTok: @javierhinojojr
- Twitter: @JavierHinojoJr