Move more of your body more often and in more interesting ways with the Get-Fit Guy! If you want to begin an exercise routine and don't know where to start, or if you've been working out for a while and aren't getting the results you want, Kevin Don will give you the tips you need to reach your fitness and movement goals. Get expert information on the latest fitness trends and advice on everything from toning your arms to running a 5K or simply building more movement into your day. With his ...
Manage episode 338020622 series 2223185
- How important do you feel it is to walk the walk as a coach in terms of your own health and fitness?
- How can we get more engagement on stories with polls/question boxes? I feel like not many people are that bothered even if I provide lots of value
- I struggle with content for my emails. In the past I've tried exercise of the week/tips and tricks and it takes me too much time to write to do weekly.
Would you advise sending less emails in the month with more detail or keeping them very short and snappy and doing weekly?
- What’s the number one thing that PTs do on social media that annoys or frustrates you the most?
What could they do to change that one thing and be more productive on socials?
(Hope that made sense)
- How can I manage taking on new clients when I know I’m going to be going away for a week in the next month?