Manage episode 337646457 series 3378586
What are the two ideas that hold people back in achieving their goals? BS stories and limiting beliefs. Join Andy Naylor on this bucking bronco ride of an episode as he jolts you out of your comfort zone and challenges your pre-existing beliefs around fitness.
Learn to throw away what doesn’t serve you anymore as you find the right diet, the right reason to stick to it, and a supportive environment so that you land on your feet again when you fail. Because if you’re not failing, you’re not trying hard enough. Fail forward and get comfortable with the feeling of feeling uncomfortable. Saddle up—this episode is one helluva ride!
To celebrate the launch of the Optimal Alpha Podcast, Andy is hosting a giveaway contest where you can be one of the 2 lucky winners who will win exclusive access to 3-months of FREE 1:1 online coaching. Enter the Contest here!
“If you want to change your world, change your perception. Get rid of the BS stories and get rid of your limiting beliefs.” – Andy Naylor
In This Episode:
- You are the reason you’ve not achieved your goals. That’s okay – it all starts with awareness
- Learn to debunk the story you’ve told yourself that is holding you back
- Why confrontation isn’t such a bad thing – it’s time to face those fears!
- Embark on a journey of self-discovery that allows you to grow out of your comfort zone
- Do something that scares you a little every day as a strategy to start failing forward
- The value in visualizing your future self – see the version of you that didn’t make up excuses – and how to become that person
- Behavior breeds behavior (the kids are watching, and they want to see you try) – so get up and get going!
Connect with Andy Naylor: