The CodeNewbie podcast was born from CodeNewbie, an organization which fosters a supportive, international community of people learning to code. Each season, host Saron Yitbarek delivers stories and interviews from people of diverse backgrounds and expertise about their coding journeys, as well as beginner friendly discussions about the tech you should know about.
Manage episode 334429149 series 2680657
โดย Software Defined Talk LLC และถูกค้นพบโดย Player FM และชุมชนของเรา -- ลิขสิทธิ์นี้เป็นของผู้เผยแพร่ ไม่ใช่ Player FM โดยมีการสตรีมเสียงโดยตรงจากเซิร์ฟเวอร์ผู้เผยแพร่ กดปุ่มติดตามเพื่อติดตามการอัพเดทใน Player FM หรือวาง URL ฟีดนี้ไปยังแอพพอดคาสท์อื่น
This week we discuss Musk vs. Twitter, Apple Wallet Employee Badges and using Slack for incident management with Incident.io. Plus, some thoughts on European Highways…
- Tasty Jambalaya
- Cars Rules
- Exit Ramps
- The Autobahn
- The Driving Episode
- Muscle Memory
- Norman Doors
- Count the pixels
- Digital Nirvana
- Free Ketchup
- An ROI cul-de-sac
- Musk vs. Twitter
- Digital Transformation mean outages in IRL
- 167 Green Launches Employee Badge In Apple Wallet For All Tenants
- Incident.io raises $28.7M for Slack-based incident response
Relevant to your Interests
- Storage firm Drobo has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcyr
- Netflix doesn’t want to hear it anymore
- PlayStation Store removes purchased movies from libraries after service shutdown
- AWS starts renting cloudy M1 Mac minis
- Systemd Creator Lands At Microsoft
- South by Southwest in Australia: Austin event plans a Down Under version in 2023
- Nothing (event): Return to Instinct.
- Oracle Considered $1B In Cuts, ‘Thousands’ Of Layoffs: Report | CRN
- YouTube Rolling Out Picture-in-Picture Support on iOS for All U.S. Users,
- Eligible customers can now order a free MFA security key | Amazon Web Services
- SingleStore raises additional cash to grow database business
- BMW is now selling a monthly subscription service for heated seats
- Inside a radical new project to democratize AI
- Honda key fob flaw lets hackers remotely unlock, start cars
- Spotify to acquire music trivia game Heardle
- AWS squashes authentication bugs in Kubernetes service
- Evan Williams Is Stepping Down as C.E.O. of Medium
- Liam Dutton nails pronouncing Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
- I compared food courts at Sam's Club and Costco, and this is why Costco comes out on top
- Every Windows boot screen ever!
- Teleport — The easiest, most secure way to access infrastructure.
- Tricentis - Deliver cloud-based applications with confidence.
- THAT Conference Wisconsin, July 25, 2022
- Discount code: SDTFriendsWI50 for $50 off 4-Day everything ticket
- Discount code:: SDTFriendsWI25 for $25 off 3-Day Camper ticket
- DevOpsDayLA is happening at SCALE19x, July, 29th, 2022
- Discount code: DEVOP
- VMware Explore 2022, August 29 – September 1, 2022
- SpringOne Platform, SF, December 6–8, 2022
- THAT Conference Texas Call For Counselors Jan 16-19, 2023,
SDT news & hype
- Join us in Slack.
- Get a SDT Sticker! Send your postal address to email@example.com and we will send you free laptop stickers!
- Follow us on Twitch, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Use the code SDT to get $20 off Coté’s book, Digital WTF, so $5 total.
- Become a sponsor of Software Defined Talk!