A weekly sports comedy podcast hosted by The Zubes (Andrew Zuber) and actor Jake Goldsbie (Degrassi, Molly's Game). Each week Jake and Zubes take an irreverent look at the sports world in a discussion filled with all the humorous overreaction one might come to expect from passionate sports fans. This is serious stuff. Look for new episodes on Friday.
Manage episode 329825615 series 3018230
โดย MGoBlog และถูกค้นพบโดย Player FM และชุมชนของเรา -- ลิขสิทธิ์นี้เป็นของผู้เผยแพร่ ไม่ใช่ Player FM โดยมีการสตรีมเสียงโดยตรงจากเซิร์ฟเวอร์ผู้เผยแพร่ กดปุ่มติดตามเพื่อติดตามการอัพเดทใน Player FM หรือวาง URL ฟีดนี้ไปยังแอพพอดคาสท์อื่น
- Big Ten rescheduling: Not in favor of replays, don't need the divisions but better that than replays. Absolutely gross to play Michigan-Ohio State in an antiseptic NFL stadium one week after The Game.
- Seth: No replays ever. If you lost to a team in the playoffs, you're out of the playoffs (sorry, Georgia).
- Conspiracy: Ohio State was about to be locked in with Wisconsin; if it's not unfair Ohio State thinks it's not fair.
- Showcase, Showcase, Showcase! You ALWAYS get the best games.
- NIL: Once this gets normalized it should be okay for Michigan, but they're being way too careful about following the intent of a rule that had no intent other than to not get sued.
- Sam: What if players want what the other player got? Seth: We figured this out already.
- Sam throws cold water on us. Michigan is intent on living in a world that nobody else is in.
- It's already pay for play. Look at the Fortnite ad: Nobody was like "Ooh, I'm gonna go play Fortnite" they're like "Hell yeah, my boy Roman Wilson is getting paid!"
- It's true that the system, especially the transfer portal is out of control.
- Hockey: Craig thinks they're going to be *BETTER* this year? Brian disagrees: they're going to be kids, set back to the 2-year cycle.
- Hobey for Hughes? He'll be the best player in college hockey, but that's rarely who wins the Hobey.
- Softball: Read Alex's column. Short version: Hutch has to adapt again. She has before!