Manage episode 329816368 series 2968341
We’re about to get a lesson from Mark Huberman on the genuine history of the whole food plant-based diet. Pay attention to this episode and learn more about forming relationships with like-minded individuals, getting background information about plant-based diets, and participating in interactive activities offered on their annual cruises.
Key takeaways to listen for
- National Health Association: Sole purpose, offerings, and annual vegan cruises
- What you need to know about the whole food plant-based movement
- Amazing benefits of growing up on raw food diets
- NHA recommendations on raw food diet consumption
- Things to expect about the 2022 NHA annual conference and Alaskan cruise
- Advantages of adapting to a whole food plant-based diet while you’re younger
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Registration for the 2022 NHA Annual Conference - Livestream Option on June 24-26: https://bit.ly/NHAconference
- The China Study by T.Colin Campbell and Thomas M. Campbell II
- Forks Over Knives
- True Healing Art: Or Hygienic vs. Drug Medication by R.T. Trall | Hardcover and Paperback
- Podcast: Power Your Health Q&A
- Eat to Live Revised Edition by Joel Fuhrman MD | Paperback and Spiral-bound
About Mark Huberman
Mark Huberman currently serves as President of the National Health Association and Editor of Health Science Magazine.
He has been consuming an exclusive whole plant food diet since his birth in 1951. He enjoyed a 100% raw food diet for the first 32 years of his life. He is a retired attorney and family law magistrate. Mark and his wife, Wanda, have three daughters and one granddaughter.
Connect with Mark
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Nationa Health Association
- Facebook: Mark Huberman
- Youtube: National Health Association
All the show notes for our episodes are located on our podcast website:
Connect with Us
Website: Healthy Lifestyle Solutions
YouTube channel: Healthy Lifestyle Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter: Our Newsletter
Leave us a message: Speak Pipe Voicemail
Follow Us on Our Social Media Channels:
Did you like today’s episode? Please rate the podcast using the link below.