Manage episode 326849583 series 2968341
Today, we speak with Brett Christoffel, one of Texas' vegan game-changers, about his journey to Veganism, his love for all animals, and how it inspired him to launch All Y'alls Food, a plant-based food company. Join us to explore why organic snacks are the best in the world.
Key takeaways to listen for
- How to break free from the cultural boundaries of food and medicine
- Vegan Jerky: Nutritional benefits and delightful taste
- The rising availability of vegan-friendly food alternatives
- Why becoming vegan does not imply a lack of food?
- How plant-based diets can benefit the environment, yourself, and animals
- The harmful effects of animal breeding and eating
Resources mentioned in this episode
- It’s Jerky Y’all
- The One Minute Cure | Paperback and Kindle
- Medical Miracle | Paperback and Kindle
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Gerson Therapy
- Rowdy Girl Sanctuary
- YouTube link: Damn It Feels Good To Be A Vegan
- The Untethered Soul | Paperback and Kindle
- The Power of Now | Paperback and Kindle
- Nutritional Truths | Paperback
About Brett Christoffel
Brett is the CEO and founder of All Y’alls Food, a plant-based food company driven to delight and nourishes consumers, care for the animals, and go easier on the earth. In every purchase made from All Y’Alls Food, a portion goes to the Rowdy Girl Sanctuary - a former beef cattle ranch that is now caring for farm animals.
He worked for two decades in corporate sales and management before pursuing his love for cows and other animals and starting All Y’alls Foods, launching its first product, It’s Jerky Y’all, in May 2018. Since then, the company has released different plant-based snack flavors using whole non-GMO soybeans and some of the finest ingredients.
Connect with Brett
All the show notes for our episodes are located on our podcast website:
Connect with Us
Website: Healthy Lifestyle Solutions
YouTube channel: Healthy Lifestyle Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter: Our Newsletter
Leave us a message: Speak Pipe Voicemail
Follow Us on Our Social Media Channels:Support the show