Manage episode 326568547 series 3339200
"It works in the background for you - once, I made a sale at 2am while I was asleep!"
Is it time to dust your email marketing strategy off the shelf and breath life into it? Perhaps you're not even sure if you need to go down this road.
Listen to my discussion with Helen Dickman, founder of Love Mondays Club, to get lots of actionable ideas and food for thought.
Here's what we talk about:
- Tips to build an engaged audience through email marketing
- How to keep people engaged so they don't unsubscribe or ignore emails
- Innovative ideas for tuition businesses
My recommended app: ConverKit
What you can do next:
- Book a free call with me if you'd like to see how I can help you
- If you're a tutor, check out The Tutors' Mastermind
If you find this episode useful, I'd love for you to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, or Follow or Subscribe, depending on the platform you choose.
Come and say hello!
✦ Get free training and updates to your inbox (no spam)
✦ Facebook group
✦ Instagram: @samtalksbusiness
✦ LinkedIn: Sumantha McMahon
May contain affiliate links. I only recommend apps that I use or personally would use.
Want to get rid of the 'I can't think of what to write' time? Grab my 100 Content Prompts now - pay once and get lifetime access.