Matrix Moments, by Matrix Partners India, is a podcast series dedicated to the founders, startups and all those within the ecosystem, through candid conversations on what we think it really takes to survive in this wild, wild startup world. In a world where we are endlessly engulfed with information in all its forms and sizes, this is our attempt to create, curate and bring to you the insights and reflections that we have had the luxury of having learned the hard way, through all the years s ...
476: Kirk Adams of GreenRoc Mining: Amitsoq Graphite Project shows layers thicker than previously thought
Manage episode 309351052 series 2936804
โดย Vox Markets Podcast และถูกค้นพบโดย Player FM และชุมชนของเรา -- ลิขสิทธิ์นี้เป็นของผู้เผยแพร่ ไม่ใช่ Player FM โดยมีการสตรีมเสียงโดยตรงจากเซิร์ฟเวอร์ผู้เผยแพร่ กดปุ่มติดตามเพื่อติดตามการอัพเดทใน Player FM หรือวาง URL ฟีดนี้ไปยังแอพพอดคาสท์อื่น
Kirk Adams CEO of GreenRoc Mining #GROC talks through results from its Amitsoq Graphite Project that show the graphite layers to be both thicker, and more consistent, than previously thought.
· High-grade graphite mineralisation confirmed and increasing true widths observed down dip on both the upper and lower graphite layers, supporting the potential for a sizeable JORC Resource
· Lower Graphite Layer (LGL) returns drill intercepts grading up to 23.01% C(g) and channel samples grading up to 30.35% C(g)
· Upper Graphite Layer (UGL) returns drill intercepts grading up to 19.83% C(g) and channel samples grading up to 27.40% C(g)
· Significant true width thickness of graphite layers confirmed by drilling, including:
o LGL: 15.60 m @ 22.34% C(g) from 93.61 m
o LGL: 14.95 m @ 22.82% C(g) from 102.19 m
· Deposit open along strike (predominantly to the north) and down dip, which will be tested in Phase 2 drilling programme
· Significant down-dip extensions and increase in thickness from surface outcrop
· Strike length of LGL intersected from Pads B and E totals 154 m
· Low-grade uranium content poses no problems for future development under new Greenlandic legislation
· Drilling campaign confirms Amitsoq to be one of the highest-grade graphite deposits globally
· These results will be a key element in the mineral resource estimation assessment to be made by the Competent Person in due course.
GreenRoc's Mining Assets
GreenRoc Mining Plc is an AIM-quoted company which is developing mining projects in Greenland in critical, high-demand and high-value minerals.
Led by a group of highly experienced mining industry professionals, GreenRoc has a portfolio of 100% owned projects: Amitsoq Graphite, Thule Black Sands Ilmenite, Melville Bay Iron and Inglefield Multi-Element.