Manage episode 308240111 series 2999129
This episode is all about fostering! Since this is our second episode, we call it the 202 course - coming from expert foster Katie, who adopted her two dogs Queso and Beatrix, and continues to foster over 20 dogs and even more than a few cats. We talk about the hardships but amazing rewards of fostering, her favourite and craziest foster experiences and her two babies of course.
I'm also proud to announce that Katie and I have collaborated on an amazing "Foster Fail" Boss t-shirt with her company Hot Diggity Apparel! Go to her website to pre-order before Christmas, as well as check out her other awesome goodies.
- Follow Hot Diggity Apparel on Instagram here and Katie's personal channel here.
- We have a brand new look - check out our updated website and Instagram for our new logo, by Portraits for Paws!
- Our new intro and outro were produced by Creatorly Media.
- If you're looking to foster with a GTA-organization, send us a line and we can let you know who is looking!
- There is some swearing in this podcast.
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Moms podcast is from a personal standpoint only. We are not dog experts, trainers or vets. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.
- Follow us on Instagram @rescuedoglovepod
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show!
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Love podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.