We interview hard to reach entrepreneurs. (Mark Cuban, Tim Ferriss, Sophia Amoruso, Tony Robbins, Barbara Corcoran, Gary Vaynerchuk, & many more). Unlike most podcast interview series Nathan Chan literally started from knowing nothing. He was just an average guy working in a 9-5 job he utterly hated. He knew nothing about entrepreneurship, nothing about startups, nothing about marketing, and nothing about online or how to build a business. So from launching Foundr Magazine he's gone out and ...
Manage episode 303855264 series 1615100
โดย The Media Captain และถูกค้นพบโดย Player FM และชุมชนของเรา -- ลิขสิทธิ์นี้เป็นของผู้เผยแพร่ ไม่ใช่ Player FM โดยมีการสตรีมเสียงโดยตรงจากเซิร์ฟเวอร์ผู้เผยแพร่ กดปุ่มติดตามเพื่อติดตามการอัพเดทใน Player FM หรือวาง URL ฟีดนี้ไปยังแอพพอดคาสท์อื่น
- Do you know the most popular search query on Bing? It’s “Google” [source]. In June 2021, online search engine Bing accounted for 5.56 percent of the global search market, while market leader Google had a market share of 87.76 percent [source].
- Despite Google being the dominant search engine, Bing can still perform very well.
- 1) TikTok, 2) YouTube, 3) Instagram, 4) Snapchat, 5) Facebook are the top 5 apps on the Apple App Store as of this podcast recording.
- New layout for Google My Business detected
- DermWarehouse, our in-house eCommerce brand, is rolling out an early Black Friday/Cyber Monday promotion this week.
- The New York Times wrote a fantastic article on TikTik titled, “Will TikTok Make You Buy It?”
- The majority of our team here at TMC uses Grammarly to make our emails and internal and external communication more professional. We love the tool and encourage you to check it out!
- Want to improve your website and sales process simultaneously? Build a success stories section.
- Internal links play a key role in developing a successful SEO campaign. I wrote a blog post on the importance of internal linking, which you can read HERE.
- When it comes to your pay-per-click advertisements, you can lower your cost per click by achieving a high quality score.
- HERE is a list of the 20 fastest growing DTC (direct to consumer) brands. This week, Rihanna Fenty and the Kardashian sisters own four of the 20 positions. This list is courtesy of Web Smith, Founder of 2PM.