Ep 8 - Part 1 of Our Series On: The Beginning of the End of Your Privacy Rights, and The Future of Money (Digital Currency, AI, and Your Rights to Privacy)
Manage episode 303421270 series 2922965
New Laws and Regulations resulting from the use of Digital Currency and AI technologies will transform our lives in ways we never considered. In this 3 part series we take a look at the social, economic and legal repercussions of these transformative technologies. We interview Pippa Malmgren (noted economist, author and Presidential advisor), and Thomas Frey, engineer, entrepreneur and futurist, to get an inside look at the issues we will face next few months and years, and how they will impact, lenders, investors and most everyone on the planet.
Consider the following:
* Human knowledge now doubles every 12 hours!
* Digital Currency will likely replace paper money in the next 1-3 years. There will be increased efficiency, but the price to be paid will likely be many of your rights to privacy.
* Bitcoin is likely not the answer.
* AI now allows predictive analysis of what you will do by government and big tech. Your cell phone and keyboard are “Trojan horses” to create your “digital twin.”
* The law may or may not protect you from surveillance and loss of privacy. New laws coming into effect in China in 11.21, set the stage for what is coming.
* Big Brother or Star Trek? The choice is not binary. It could be both.
Don’t Miss our Where is the Love segment, as we get out on the streets to find out if those in California would support paying a monthly fee (like your cell phone bill), if it would stop “big tech” and Google in particular from using and misusing your personal information.
Then join me for an excerpt of a fascinating interview with Philippa Malmgren. The full interview will be released next week, but I could not help but giving a sneak peek. It is that good. I can promise, whether you agree with Pippa or not, you will be challenged to consider what she is saying and to prepare now.
Then tune in to our Legal Segment as we bring you up to speed on the latest news affecting Lenders, Landlords and Investors, with a special review of new laws and regulations impacting privacy rights.
Please join SLG in supporting Food for the Poor, helping victims of disaster all over the world and most recently, those impacted by the earthquake in Haiti.
Disclaimer: None of the legal, or financial opinions or information expressed in this podcast may be relied on as legal, or investment advice by Scheer Law Group, LLP. Laws and economic issues affecting the subjects of this podcast change daily. This mandates specific review of legal or economic issues of interest or concern to you with legal counsel or financial advisors who are experienced in the areas of law or finance discussed in this podcast.
For more on Scheer Law Group, LLP, go to www.scheerlawgroup.com