Manage episode 301098970 series 1462457
Hear how to embrace change so you can soar!
As I have been working with women thought leaders and innovators, I've been struck by the number of them who are moving mountains during this pandemic and setting up new ways of life and work as we try to emerge from it. Kim Snyder and I met at Peter Winick’s Tuesday Thought Leader gatherings and enjoyed our off-line conversations. They were deep and she was full of fresh perspectives on what people are doing and how they are going to have to change as this new world we are in is changing, faster and faster. I know you will enjoy Kim as much as I do!
Watch and listen to our conversation here
Not afraid of change, Kim helps clients not be afraid of it either
As you know, I believe the stories shared by our speakers about their own life journeys shed amazing insights into how people adapt to new opportunities, avoid boredom and continue to grow in non-linear directions. This certainly applies to Kim. Along these lines, three areas of particular interest to Kim and myself are:
- Why do smart people keep doing some of the same things over and over, even if this is not working for them?
- Why is the brain/mind so resistant to learning new ways to do things?
- Can a coach be of help? Or is it really just a nudge that we need?
Enjoy Kim’s talk. Then ask yourself three important questions:
- Am I stuck or stalled in my professional or personal life?
- How can I see things in new ways and change?
If you are frustrated by your answers, you might want to contact us and see how we can help you make change your friend. You may know it already but our email is email@example.com. Could you use a hand to get “off the brink” and “soar” like Kim Snyder has? Let's talk.
More about Kim Snyder
A former corporate executive turned entrepreneur, Kim D. Snyder is a business strategy expert and thought leader. As the founder of Online Marketing In A Box, Kim created the proprietary Grow M.O.R.E. Business Strategy to give business owners, leaders and executives the results they want and deserve in Marketing, Operations, Revenue and Efficiency. She is a certified virtual speaker, soon-to-be author and podcast host.
Before becoming a business owner, Kim spent 25+ years working with international Fortune 500 executives on business growth, strategy and transformation, from United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom to Finland, Singapore and Malaysia.
Need or want to change? Start here, then give us a call
- Blog: Now That You Have Your Crisis, What Do You Change?
- Blog: How To Thrive In Today's Crazy World? Make Change Your Friend
- Podcast: Rita McGrath—Don't Run From Change, Embrace It!
You can have a hand in changing the future of women in business
Don't miss it! Make plans to attend the Women Business Collaborative (WBC) third Annual Summit: Empowering Through Gender and Diversity, Sept. 21st and 22nd. A powerhouse lineup from the WBC Community will discuss topics ranging from building equity and diversity to increasing the number of women-led institutional funds, share how men are aligning with women to support the changing workplace, and demonstrate how women are succeeding in the technology sector. Details and register here.
- My best-selling new book: "Rethink: Smashing The Myths of Women in Business"
- My award-winning first book: "On the Brink: A Fresh Lens to Take Your Business to New Heights"
- Simon Associates Management Consultants website