Manage episode 300486737 series 2943348
In this Episode, I (@Jivraj Singh Sachar) speak with Kanwaljit Singh, Founder & Managing Partner - Fireside Ventures.
Through the Episode we discuss the following -
1. (02:10) : Uncovering the progression of the VC Ecosystem through the last two decades & understanding the Vertical Approach being leveraged by Fireside
2. (08:25) : Diving deep into what Venture Partnerships necessarily entail
3. (13:06) : How does Kanwal look at scaling himself & building Fireside Ventures?
4. (17:11) : How has the Founder in Kanwal gone about establishing the culture at Fireside?
5. (20:51) : The 5-500 Cr Journey! How can consumer brands scale PMF and reach the 500 Cr mark?
6. (26:30) : How does Kanwal identify the outliers?
7. (32:22) : How should Founders look at Investors & Why?
8. (35:37) : How does a Venture Investor switch context?
9. (39:55) : How does a Venture Investor provide feedback?
10. (43:45) : Being passionate about gender diversity & sustainability; and taking tangible positive steps towards it
11. (48:38) : Which are some of the most exciting markets that will produce the brands of tomorrow?
12. (51:18) : Conclusion
Here is the 60th Episode of the Indian Silicon Valley Podcast - Venture Capital Uncovered!
That was it from this Episode, thanks again for tuning in! :)
Do not forget to Subscribe to our WhatsApp Newsletter.
Do share the Episode with your friends if you liked the content :)
"If you never try, you never know"