Manage episode 299096924 series 2668380
Juventus have a new Brazilian talent coming to their ranks in a matter of days, and that means we get to figure out how to actually pronounce his name after learning how to spell it.
On this week’s episode of The Old Lady Speaks, we discuss:
- Juventus’ suddenly happening signing of Brazilian starlet Kaio Jorge.
- We also try to figure out how to actually pronounce “Kaio Jorge.”
- The domino effect that is Juventus sending Merih Demiral to Atalanta and what it means for Juve’s attempt to sign Sassuolo’s Manuel Locatelli.
- Also, the domino effect that is Demiral leaving and the impact on Juve’s depth in the center of defense considering that Giorgio Chiellini is 37 years old with his lengthy injury history and Leonardo Bonucci is 35 years old.
- DANIELE RUGANI?!?!?!
- Max Allegri did some experimenting over the weekend against Monza and that meant Juventus’ new deep-lying midfielder was ... Aaron Ramsey?!
- Twitter questions!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices