Manage episode 298429831 series 2907200
In this episode I interviewed my mentor Stasha Washburn, the founder of Period Coaching School.
Stasha's life’s mission to end the taboo around menstruation for women. From little things like marketing to make women feel shame, to the death’s of women each and every year due to this taboo.
Stasha is a period coach, business mentor, author of the Revolution will be Bloody, and the Founder of The Period Coaching school.
Key topics we covered in this episode:
- Stasha's story of suffering crippling endometriosis from her teenage years
- Her journey to becoming a health coach and then a period coach
- The writing of her book The Revolution will be Bloody
- And then founding Period Coaching School in 2020
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Stasha at theperiodcoach.com
- Download Stasha's free charting mandala
- By Stasha's book The Revolution will be Bloody
- Join the Flow Freedom Program
- Find out more about Period Coaching School
- Sign up for the Period Coaching Webinar
** Some of the links above are affiliate links. If you go on to make a purchase I will receive a small commission for sharing and promoting Stasha's offers.
Share the episode to your stories and tag us