Manage episode 297065423 series 2528526
While many of us are going after our dreams, working our way to finding true happiness, some are focused on finding their purpose. The purpose to serve others, the purpose to create a better career path, the purpose to being a better person.
Finding your purpose can come in many different forms and can become a life-long ordeal because some people just don’t have the right tool and support to find their life’s purpose.
In this episode of On Purpose, Jay Shetty talks about the Pursuit of Purpose, about believing in your potential and being persistent in achieving your goals.
Get the free workbook, masterclass replays, and so much more today at www.jayshettypurpose.com
- 01:44 Most people don’t pursue the Pursuit of Purpose
- 03:05 Believing in, recognizing, and knowing your POTENTIAL
- 03:51 The two lies you were told growing up
- 06:35 The first way to recognize your potential is GRATITUDE
- 11:58 Now that you’ve recognized your potential, understand your PASSION
- 16:08 The DISC Model - identifying your personality type
- 18:52 Transforming your passion into a daily PRACTICE
- 23:32 Living with resilience and PERSISTENCE
- 25:50 Getting coach can change your life
- 27:27 Join a community, surround yourself with others
- 29:01 Serving the world through your purpose
- 32:51 Turning your purpose to a PAYCHECK
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!