Manage episode 296944866 series 2917737
Dr. Laura Villa is a Trauma and Stress Specialist with City Living Psychology who focuses on helping people develop stress resilience and workplace wellbeing. Dr. Laura is passionate about helping people get unstuck from what holds them back and how to live a more fulfilling life based on their values.
COVID-19 Crisis ANXIETY BURN-OUT
She believes that understanding the interplay between trauma, workplace stress, and mental health is essential to promote better wellbeing in the workplace. Trauma is an experience, not an event. Chronic stress has an impact.
- Learning about the importance of linking trauma and stress together to understand the impact.
- The depth of chronic stress and its impact on our nervous system, health, and well-being.
Self-Challenge: The need to deepen my understanding PTSD and epigenetic, take action in address issues and resolve.
- The process of helping people to understand the layers of stress.
- Dr. Laura’s Gift: Free Guide: A 3-step Guide to Manage Anxious Thoughts. To claim your gift subscribe to her website.
- The Trauma Foundation and Polyvagal Institute: PTSD
About the Guest
Dr. Laura Villa is a chartered Clinical Psychologist and the Director of City Living Psychology, a service specializing in helping people struggling with stress, anxiety, and trauma.
About the Show
Podcast Host: Life & Leadership: A Conscious Journey with Michelle St Jane
A podcast for Global and Re-Emerging Leadership creating community/tribe, a circle of influence, transcendency of compassionate leadership in the world and wider universe. A unique destination for learning about Leadership + Conscious Stewardship + Legacy.
Social Media AccountsSupport the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/MstJane)