Manage episode 293361555 series 2922899
Questions from listeners but first one from Amy...
- Fire extinguisher for your family’s safety...
- a. Do you have one?
- b. Do you know where it is?
- c. How old is it?
- d. What kind of fires does it extinguish?
- e. How do you dispose of it if is has expired?
- Bathroom exhaust fans
- a. Replace or repair?
- b. Can a fan be installed in an older home? c. Cleaning
Caulking and weatherstripping. Test for drafts on a blustery day using a burning incense.
Plastic film on windows and its effectiveness.
Get ready for the chaos. The better you’re prepared the less stress you’ll have. What do you do without a bathroom for 6 weeks while yours is out of commission? Can you set up a mini kitchen while have yours renovated?
There is an emotional roller coaster during remodels that has been charted.
Tips and tricks:
Get yourself a magnetic bit extension for your drill/impact driver which acts as a second hand.
Laser measuring tapes – incredibly convenient and amazingly accurate.
Questions?? Email them to email@example.com