Manage episode 292682621 series 2484441
Dr. Shefali (@DrShefali) joins Jay Shetty to talk about overcoming the objectification of feminine energy and how this suppression holds many women back from embracing their power
She is a New York Times best-selling author and a clinical psychologist specializing in the integration of Western psychology and Eastern philosophy. She is an expert in family dynamics and personal development, teaching courses around the globe.
What We Discuss with Dr. Shefali:
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:19 Women are the nurturing emblem for our children
- 03:21 How women’s power has been dampened and weakened over time
- 09:06 Getting lost in the idea of containing another person as possession
- 12:49 First step to radical awakening
- 16:16 Women are conditioned to keep it all together
- 20:23 Finding the motivation and inspiration to keep moving
- 23:59 A lot of women are putting everyone before themselves
- 31:21 Why men move on faster in any situation
- 34:22 When we internalize the concept of objectification
- 46:47 Embracing emptiness: we are all the mirrors of each other
- 50:28 Dr. Shefali on Final Five
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!
- Dr. Shefali | Website
- Dr. Shefali | Facebook
- Dr. Shefali | YouTube
- Dr. Shefali | Twitter
- Dr. Shefali | Instagram
- Dr. Shefali | Books
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.