Manage episode 275037752 series 2502926
- 1:05 - You can say no at any point, even when you’re in the middle of it. Leah talks about how to do this in real life.
- 6:24 - Men are socialized to feel entitled to an ending once the sex has started.
- 7:33 - Leah shares a guide she created to help find words for navigating mid-sex consent: “Take a Breath.”
- 9:16 - The “Am I Normal?” phone line (720-GOOD-SEX) goes to anonymous voicemail. Call away!
- 12:00 - The Lowdown question is answered by a variety of women.
- 19:15 - Leah answers. She opens up about problematic recurring yeast infections in her youth, and recommends against putting garlic in your hoo-haa.
- 21:49 - In the name of truth-seeking, Leah makes an unusual Sunday afternoon request of her boyfriend.
- leahcarey.com/takeabreath - A worksheet to walk you through taking a pause in the middle of sex
Book a PJ Party!!! All the info and registrations are at www.leahcarey.com/pjparty
FACEBOOK GROUP: www.facebook.com/groups/goodgirlstalk
AM I NORMAL?: Leave a message for Leah at 720-GOOD-SEX (720-466-3739)
PATREON: Become a community supporter at www.patreon.com/goodgirlstalkaboutsex
RATE THIS POD: Leave a rating and review at www.ratethispodcast.com/goodgirls
BE A GUEST: Want to be on the show? Visit www.leahcarey.com/guest
COACHING: Want to talk with Leah directly? Visit www.leahcarey.com/coaching
Music – Nazar Rybak