Karen Peeters 'Discovering digital reliability and quality: the Toyota story'
Manage episode 264665118 series 2656823
We need your support. Show some love by becoming a Premium Member.
Welcome to World Wide Waste, a podcast about how digital is killing the planet and what to do about it. What is quality when it comes to web design, web development, web management? How do we know the customer is having a quality experience? How do we know as a web professional that we are doing a quality job? These are questions Karen Peeters, General Manager, Omni-Channel Management at Toyota Europe has been asking. I must apologise that the quality of the recording of Karen's voice is very poor. We had technical difficulties. However, the quality of the information that Karen delivers is extremely high. In fact, it is some of the most important insights that I have heard in 25 years of working in web management.
This is Doing
This is HCD Podcast Network
- EthnoPod with Jay Hasbrouck
- Bringing Design Closer with Gerry Scullion
- ProdPod with Adrienne Tan
- Getting Started in Design with Gerry Scullion
- Power of Ten with Andy Polaine
- NEW: The Big Remote with Gerry Scullion and Andy Polaine
- NEW: Moments of Change with Melanie Rayment
- Talking Shop with Andy Polaine and Gerry Scullion
- Decoding Culture with Dr. John Curran
- NEW: World Wide Waste with Gerry McGovern
- NEW: Global Jams Podcast with Adam Lawrence and Markus Hormess
Connect with This is HCD
- Follow This is HCD us on Twitter
- Follow This is HCD on Instagram
- Sign up for our newsletter (we have lots of design giveaways!)
- Join the practitioner community on This is HCD Slack Channel
- Read articles on our This is HCD Network on Medium